Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Catching Up.

Gosh! I haven't blogged for over a month now, feels so long. Its not like I forgot I have a blog to write, its just that I didn't know what to write about. So, today I decided that even though I don't have something overly witty or funny to write of, I shall still write. Cause its my blog, and I can write what ever I want to.

To begin with, I will write about where I have been all this while. I have been here and there and here again. Here being my very own home, and there being my aunts place in Pune.  My stay in Pune was fun, and I was glad I decided to go there, as the climate in Pune was nice and cool, while Mumbai was a complete heater...

Over all the past month went rather smoothly, a pretty much normal month. Except for 1 major highlight, the birth of my cute little adorable little chubby little niece. :) :) Born on the 3th of November, Asma, is the newest member of my family, and also the cutest one. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment