Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Future Dreams.


I have never been particulary good at writing poems, I just can't get my words to rhyme. I still try though. This is something i wrote today evening, when i was a little low. I like to write something, anything actually when i am low. It somehow soothes me and helps me think better. I initially was of the mind to write something melodramatic or sad, but decided against it and wrote something a little brighter instead. Here it goes..

Future Dreams.

A sweet dream.
A distant thought.
Of a better life.
Of making a fresh new start.

Of forgetting the past.
Of having no regrets.
Of living each day,
like its the last.

Of finding happiness,
in the tiniest of things.
Of being joyful,
with every surprise that life brings.

Of moulding the future,
to our hearts content.
Of confidently,
walking ahead.

2 comments: