Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little something for my Mother.

Memories of you never leave me, and never shall. They dwell inside me, and always will. Some happy, some sad. Some good, some bad. Some which bring a smile. Others, which bring a tear. Some make me proud of the daughter that I was. While others make me wonder, "I wasn't all that good after all..." When I am low, thinking of you makes me cry, true. But, it also brings the feeling of a familiar warmth that your hugs used to. That's when i feel safe and sound, knowing that somehow you are still around. You were my best friend and still are. You get a first hand look of me and my life from up above. I miss you everyday. Every hour. Every second. And i like to believe that wherever you are you miss me too. :)

Though you are not here, you still are the best for me. Always will be. I miss you and I love you mamma. :) :*

3 comments:

  1. M soooo sure she'l b soo proud of u girl:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely !
    Sweetest thing : )
    Many of them might feel the same for their mom but hardly some of them bother to express.
    Every mom would want her child to write something like this for her :)

    ReplyDelete