Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Back from the Dead !

Its been more than a year since I published my first post on this blog ! So much has changed in a year. I have changed in so many ways. Reading the post I made on 28th june 2010 makes me realize that. I feel I was a kid back than. Maybe, when I read this post a year later i might still feel the same. Life after all is a continuous process. Each day one grows a little bit smarter, a little bit tougher, a little more experienced and a little bit wiser. " Change is inevitable. "
There are 3 reasons for me to restart writing here.
1: The constant daily push from my father, to write and express my feelings and thoughts.
2: Seeing my friend write a blog out of her own accord. That is when I felt, " Dude, I was suppose to this." That was my second push.
3: This time I really REALLY want to do this !! From the depth of my heart :D
And hence, I believe that this time around I won't let my blog die. :)

3 comments:

  1. I like it. :D
    Kamini, meko follow kar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even i liked it !
    I even liked the reasons which you mentioned and especially the 2nd one :D

    ReplyDelete